[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.15-20070714 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Jerone Young linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:54:07 -0500

This somewhat helps the brighness setting problem on the Lenovo
Thinkpad T61. But the brightness buttons are inverted & I guess since
it goes through nvram to make the update ... it is extremely slow.
There are now some debug messages though about unkown keys .. so  I
guess when I can get some more free time, I can try to assign them
properly for the T61.