[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.15-20070714 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Timothy Murphy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:17:29 +0100

On Sun 15 Jul 2007, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> > Do you tell us somewhere which ThinkPads this program will help?
>
> All of them where you use ACPI.
>
> > [I'd like to know if it is worth installing on T23's or T43's.]
>
> Anything that comes from me is worth installing on a T43, as that is what I
> have.
>
> As for the T23, it doesn't help a whole lot.  Still, if you do use ibm-acpi
> in your T23, and you don't want to find out it broke on the next stable
> kernel, it is best to test one of my releases every so often and tell me in
> advance of any regressions.

Thanks for your response.

I do use the ibm_acpi module on all my ThinkPads.
Are you the king of this, as well as of thinkpad-acpi?
If so, may I ask what the connection is between the two programs?

[Or just tell me where this is documented ...]

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366