[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.15-20070714 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:50:54 -0300

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> On Sun 15 Jul 2007, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > > Do you tell us somewhere which ThinkPads this program will help?
> >
> > All of them where you use ACPI.
> >
> > > [I'd like to know if it is worth installing on T23's or T43's.]
> >
> > Anything that comes from me is worth installing on a T43, as that is what I
> > have.
> >
> > As for the T23, it doesn't help a whole lot.  Still, if you do use ibm-acpi
> > in your T23, and you don't want to find out it broke on the next stable
> > kernel, it is best to test one of my releases every so often and tell me in
> > advance of any regressions.
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> I do use the ibm_acpi module on all my ThinkPads.
> Are you the king of this, as well as of thinkpad-acpi?
> If so, may I ask what the connection is between the two programs?

ibm-acpi was renamed thinkpad-acpi, since new ThinkPads are not IBM's.
They're the same driver...

I am the current maintainer of thinkpad-acpi, yes.  That's way off from a
king's position, though :-p

  Henrique Holschuh