[ltp] x60 wpa-psk problem

Zhen Xie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:22:03 -0400

------=_Part_173647_31891313.1185146523050

Hi there,

I am running Debian testing on my laptop (thinkpad x60), the wireless card
driver I used is MADWIFI. I can use the network manager to connect to *WPA*-
*Enterprise *access point without any problem,  but failed to connect to the
access point (WPA-PSK) at home. I can see all the available AP, and type in
the password, but can not connect to it.  I googled on this problem for a
long time but still have not found any solution. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Zhen