[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.15-20070723 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Mon, 23 Jul 2007 05:18:44 -0300

I have released version 0.15-20070723 of thinkpad-acpi through the
sourceforge.net release system.

Patches are available for 2.6.20, 2.6.21 and 2.6.22 at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117042&package_id=230205

git users can get it directly from tags in:
git://repo.or.cz/linux-2.6/linux-acpi-2.6/ibm-acpi-2.6.git

This release contains the code accepted upstream into Linux mainline
2.6.23-rc1.

The tpb-removal work was *not* completed in time.  For now, tpb (or another
CMOS NVRAM snooper) is still necessary in anything older than a T43 for a
few of the hot keys.  I am not sure if I will be able to get that code in
mainline for 2.6.23, but I will keep working on it.

The changes since 20070714 are very minimal:
* Identify the version of thinkpad-acpi better in sf.net builds
* Add mutex locking to brightness procfs interface (sysfs already had it)
* Issue KEY_SWITCHVIDEOMODE for FN+F7 by default instead of KEY_FN_F7

Enjoy!

  Henrique Holschuh