[ltp] Wireless hardware radio switch does not work on X60s

Thu, 31 May 2007 21:59:53 -0400

On Thursday 31 May 2007 21:20, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Is there a hot key involving Scroll Lock/Num Lock, or was there anything
> broken in past thinkpads that made the regular Scroll Lock key not work at
> all?

I do not understand your question. Specifically the part after "or was...". As
far as I remember, triggering the Num Lock hot key worked in previous
Thinkpads. The ScrLk key has the NmLk hot key associated with it. Pressing
the ScrLk key does not seem to do anything. In fact, I do not know what
Scroll Lock is even used for anymore. Fn+ScrLk enables Num Lock, which works
fine. Light comes on and 789,UIO,JKL,M become the number pad.