[ltp] Wireless hardware radio switch does not work on X60s

Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:47:56 -0400

On Saturday 02 June 2007 11:29, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
> it was my fault. i "unbinded" the uhci_hcd from the device ..
> so bluetooth wasn't found anymore.

Very interesting. I will play with the usb modules some more. Maybe there is a
bug of somekind in a module that I have. I never thought of looking at the
USB subsystem.

> on my X60s the wireless isn't warm or hot, mae sure you use power
> management of the wireless card..

I do not have an Intel wireless card. I use the madwifi drivers. No power
management is included. I may just exchange the card.

Thank you for all of your updates. This is helping me a lot in getting all my
extras to work properly.