[ltp] Kernel only see 3 of 4GB

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:03:31 -0400

Do you know if the colleague did anything with the BIOS settings?  Or
bought it with 4 GB such that the settings may have been customized
before they received it?  It may be worth going through the BIOS
screens line by line to compare.  (Or, do you still have the factory
Windows install available such that you can check if your machine sees
the 4 GB in Windows?)

Thanks,
      Aaron