[ltp] bluetooth + ibm-acpi does not work on X60s

Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:35:50 -0400

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 09:23, Henrique de Moraes wrote:
> You will likely have to change ibm-acpi code and recompile the kernel to
> test out your theories, until you find out what would fix it.

I wanted to inform everyone that bluetooth key toggle works for me now. The
Fn+F5 key works for both turing the bluetooth device on and off!

My problem was simple: uhci_hcd was not loading properly. All other USB
devices worked without problem, but it appears that the bluetooth adapter
requires USB 1.1 and not 2.0 compatible which is handled by the ehci_hcd
module. After getting the uhci_hcd module to load properly, the bluetooth
toggle works without problems.

Thank you to everone who respond and helped in any way, especially Henrique de
Moraes and Florian Reitmeir. Thank you!