[ltp] [offtopic] how to use windows?

Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:55:58 -0400

On Friday 08 June 2007 17:24, Alexey I. Froloff wrote:
> I can't use Windows any more after seven linux-only life. =C2=A0Sorry
> for a bit of offtopic, but I needed to tell this to someone ;-)
> Linux forever!

Mark Pilgrim had a very similar experience when it comes to software update=
s=20
and wrote about it. The difference was that he used the Mac before switchin=
g.=20
See his One year with Linux [1] blog post. Warning: there are a lot of FUD=
=20
and fanboy comments from Mac and Windows users who felt offended that a maj=
or=20
figure in web accessibility actually had something positive to say about=20
GNU/Linux.

[1] http://diveintomark.org/archives/2007/06/02/one-year-with-linux