[ltp] Radeon and 1680x1050 (was: T23 external monitor resolution)

Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:14:34 +1000

--=-13bB60tylq8M57wSj5a0

Hi,

> I use Gnome and XFCE.  Are there areas to tweak these window managers'
> handling of Xinerama?  For example I would like to have the window that
> allows to cycle through the open windows (Alt+Tab) be only shown on the
> internal screen so I don't always have to look at both screens to see
> where it is at now.  I'd also like to be able to move windows from the
> external screen to the internal screen with a keyboard shortcut.
> Anything like this possible?  I looked for a document of the type
> "secrets to xinerama and everything you always wanted to know" but did
> not find anything.

I'm afraid the xinerama/workspace management of the gnome and xfce
window managers is pretty poor.

You might wanna try a different window manager, like i.e. pekwm or
fluxbox. Although they will require you to be bothered about how they
work and are to be configured.

Andr=C3=A9.

--=-13bB60tylq8M57wSj5a0

--=-13bB60tylq8M57wSj5a0--