[ltp] X60s / Ubuntu Gutsy Tribe 1 / Kernel 2.6.22 / Power Savings?

Stefan Blum linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:39:16 +0200

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 17:35, Paul Fox wrote:
> can someone tell me how one is supposed to read mail that looks
> like this?  it's not just me -- the list archives can't interpret
> it either:
>     http://mail.matrix.de/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2007-June/039326.html
>
> paul

Using Kmail, it works, though there are some strange characters at the end...
The signature is verified and I can read the text:

"Stefan Blum <stefan.blum@gmx.de> wrote:
> > subsystem / graphics chipset powersaving (if you use any)
> graphics: nodri option
>
> > ... do you use Beryl?
> not that I know of ;-)

If you are using the "NoDRI" option and Beryl, you'd know it. ;-P

--
Andrew J. Barr

Ronald Reagan: America's answer to Inspector Clouseau"