[ltp] X31 not waking from sleep/suspend on Ubuntu Feisty

John Mahoney linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 00:39:21 -0400

------=_Part_212349_26595008.1182141561728

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded my X31 to Feisty, and was very disappointed to find that the
machine no longer wakes from sleep. I get a blinking moon indicating wakeup,
which then disappears, but the screen backlight does not come on and the
machine is unresponsive to keys (ctrl-alt-del reset doesn't do anything).

Others seem to be having this problem on the Ubuntu forums but no solution
has presented itself yet I don't believe, so I figured I'd check here.
Anyone have any ideas? I'm assuming it's a conflict w/ the ibm-acpi setup,
but not sure of much anything else beyond that.

Thanks in advance

------=_Part_212349_26595008.1182141561728

Hi everyone, <br><br>I just upgraded my X31 to Feisty, and was very disappointed to find that the machine no longer wakes from sleep. I get a blinking moon indicating wakeup, which then disappears, but the screen backlight does not come on and the machine is unresponsive to keys (ctrl-alt-del reset doesn&#39;t do anything).

------=_Part_212349_26595008.1182141561728--