[ltp] X31 not waking from sleep/suspend on Ubuntu Feisty

John Mahoney linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:30:37 -0400

------=_Part_220416_28607908.1182177037631

Sorry to hear that=97is this under Ubuntu as well or another distro? If it'=
at the kernel level that might help in diagnosis.

(sorry if this message was received twice to the list, having a few problem=
w/ gmail)

>my x30 seems to have same problem with recent kernel updates.
>
>Matt

------=_Part_220416_28607908.1182177037631

f it&#39;s at the kernel level that might help in diagnosis.&nbsp;</div><di=
was received twice to the list, having a few problems w/ gmail)
 have same problem with recent kernel updates.<br>&gt;<br>&gt;Matt

------=_Part_220416_28607908.1182177037631--