[ltp] Re: T60 Advanced Mini Dock usb problem

Aidan Marks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:53:49 +1000

I don't know yet, I haven't got suspend to ram or disk working properly
as I'm fighting the fglrx battle right now.

However, I troubleshooted this with lenovo support.

They thought it was this:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-65127

and I even backed out to 1.06 bios while on the phone to verify there
wasn't a regression.  Still doesn't work.

Then their team leader suspected:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-67382

might be related, but I already have the rubber caps on my dock.

We have seen this problem on two different advanced mini dock FRUs.
They are sending me a third, different mini dock FRU just to verify,
though it is being escalated to their engineering team as they are
stumped but are starting to agree it appears bios related.