[ltp] _very_ high temperatures - SOLVED

Karel Podvolecky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:24:16 +0100

Yes. At least I think it was bad. I went to service and told them CPU is
overheating. After one week they called me they replaced the CPU. But
the technician said, he didn't test this notebook. He only replacet the
CPU with another one.

I have bought my T60 in June 2006 in Europe. I think it was one of the
first TPs in my country, so I think it can have some "bugs". It has also
some construction flaws. It is pitty I didn'd wait a month or two before
I bought it.

K.P.

P.S. sorry for my bad English... :-)