[ltp] Re: Re: Re: Question on X60

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:36:46 +0100

--3snK74p7ddXn3Qrx

Dieter Jurzitza:

> if you like I could send you the source-rpm of i810switch; I think
> Ubuntu is based on the debian packaging system, I could alternatively
> provide the patch & the sources (to you personally to avoid noise on
> the list).

Thanks! Please send the patch and the sources (so I can
diff them against Ubuntu=E2=80=99s package) to <shot@hot.pl>.

> The dimming works flawlessly with SuSE 10.2,
> thus I cannot comment your findings there.

=46rom what I found out at opensuse.org, SuSE 10.2 uses the 2.6.18.2
kernel and X.org 7.2rc2; Ubuntu Feisty currently has the 2.6.20 kernel
and X.org 7.2. I wonder where is the difference (as Fn+F2 works for me,
while Fn+Home/End works for you). :|

-- Shot
--=20
I look at what the phone company does and do the opposite.   -- Craig Newma=
rk

--3snK74p7ddXn3Qrx

--3snK74p7ddXn3Qrx--