[ltp] Brightness buttons (T60)

Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:29:56 -0300

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007, Adrian Bastholm wrote:
> I experienced similar behaviour on my R50e under Debian. I was using all

Now, that's new.

Do you mean brightness stopped working, or just that the "notification"
desktop stuff stopped telling you when you increased or decreased the
brightness?

> my volume buttons were not working any more. It seems like one of those
> control programs/modules needs another module, "nvram" to be inserted.

Lack of /dev/nvram should only cause the notification applets to not work,
but it should not affect brightness functionality at all.

  Henrique Holschuh