[ltp] Re: Re: Re: Question on X60 (additional note for Z61t)

Dieter Jurzitza linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:06:21 +0100

Hi Ian,
very interesting. It seems as if the German keyboard differs significantly =
in=20
this regard (or I took something wrong).
=2D to switch to "lock screen" I have FN-F2
=2D to blacken the screen I have FN-F3
=2D to switch to suspend to ram I have FN-F4
=2D to zero audio volume I have FN-F5
=2D to toggle between LCD, CRT and LCD+CRT I have FN-F7
=2D to configure devices I have FN-F8,
=2D to undock from the docking station there is FN-F9
=2D to switch to suspend to disk I have FN-F12
I wonder in how far the other keyboards differ here!
Brightness is FN-HOME and FN-END
Keyboard light is FN-PGUP
Is this different for UK / US keyboards? Either I did not get you right or=
=20
there must be differences.
Thanks,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Am Donnerstag, 8. M=E4rz 2007 07:58 schrieb Ian Redfern:
> Yes, I see the same on my X60 with the video module blacklisted - when
> using Fn-Home/End, the value in /proc/acpi/ibm/brightness doesn't
> change.
*****

=2D-=20
=2D----------------------------------------------------------

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)