[ltp] No working Suspend solution for my X60T?

Dieter Jurzitza linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:34:48 +0100

Hi Sascha,
I cannot confirm your statements for my laptop here. What OS are you using?=
=20
Ok, I have to confirm that I use a X60, not a X60T but with openSUSE 10.2=20
I've managed to make things work, including suspend2ram & suspend2disk.
The only issues I am facing are related to the internal modem because the=20
linuxant driver is not behaving as nice as I would have expected it to.

I've added several points to
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Installing_openSUSE_10.2_on_a_ThinkPad_X60
maybe that is of help for you, maybe not :-(

Take care

Dieter

Am Sonntag, 11. M=E4rz 2007 17:49 schrieb Sascha Heid:
> After many weeks it seems that there is not a single working
*******

=2D-=20
=2D----------------------------------------------------------

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)