[ltp] suspend to RAM and disk

Carles Pina i Estany linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:20:21 +0100

Hello,

During last month I always use suspend to disk (everyday) and sometimes,
not usually, suspend to ram. I have read here some comments, I just want
to share my expererience here.

For me works perfect: all my devices start up. I have seen some comments
here, if somebody needs some configuration tell me. I have not done
anything speciall, and sound card, network, wireless, USB, ATI
propiertary driver, etc. resumes without any problem.

I am using Debian testing with my own Kernel. I use the KDE applet to
suspend, but I think that this doesn't matter.

Just my 2 cents :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona