[ltp] Alternate palmrest IBM logo?

Daniel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:01:24 -0700

I just replaced the palmrest on my Thinkpad with a "without touchpad"
FRU version.  Even though I had the touchpad disabled, I can say not
having those annoying buttons there and the slight depression where the
touchpad is in the palmrest makes a significant ergonomic difference.
It's much easier to type and feels better.

The FRU Lenovo shipped me does not have anything where the IBM logo on
the lower right side goes - just a slight depression and a small pinhole
in the middle.

I was wondering if anyone knows if anyone makes any cool replacement
logos to go in place of the IBM one?  Otherwise, I might try creating my
own design and seeing if a printing shop can print it to spec.

Cheers,

--
Daniel