[ltp] T60 Fan speed

Karel Podvolecky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:44:17 +0100

I agree, I have my laptop forwork/personal/everything too. But trust me,
I have higher temperatures. 80 degrees are not so high. From datasheet,
the maximum working temperature is 100 degrees.
Instead I worry about the GPU, but replacement didn't help :-(.

So maybe, in about a year or two, it burns itself and they will have to
replace it with some newer model :-).

So I backup, backup and backup again to be ready :-).

kapo