[ltp] Install Redhat Linux Enterprise 3.0.8 on T60 - network card does not w

Joshua Megerman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:56:56 -0400

On Monday 26 March 2007 07:29, Jiang Qian wrote:
> > -- Joshua Megerman
> > SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division
> > You can't win; You can't break even; You can't even quit the game.
> >   - Layman's translation of the Laws of Thermodynamics
> > thinkpad@honorablemenschen.com
>
> As a physicist, I have to say I love your interpretation of the Laws.
> May I make unauthorized quotes of it in my slides and classes:)
> Jiang

Feel free, especially since I don't think I made it up, but stole it from
somewhere else anyway :)  I was a physics major in college myself, but have
since moved away from it other than as a hobby...

The best part about the translation is that if you know the actual Laws of
Thermodynamics, you realize that it's a valid restatement of them, albeit in
simplefied terms :)

Josh