[ltp] how to restore original MBR and partition table

Kelvin KAN linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 May 2007 16:40:00 +0800

I just installed Windows XP / SP2 on a Sony SZ with SATA drive too.

As far as I remember, I did NOT set any "compatibility mode", and it
recognized the SATA drive right away.

Is it a special requirement by T60?  Or is my Sony running PATA driver
only???

Kelvin.