[ltp] T23 Savage DRM problem with KDE/X exiting

Olek A. linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 17 May 2007 11:48:35 +0200

There's one bad thing : when I exit KDE I cannot jump to usual console
terminal as always. There is black screen and nothing more.
Of course Ctrl+Alt+Del works ..... but it is not an elegant solution.

any ideas ?

Olek A.