[ltp] X.org DRI and Gatos question

Connor Behan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 May 2007 20:00:36 -0400

------=_Part_75882_22602506.1180137636027

Has anyone installed X.org DRI and Gatos on a thinkpad with an ATI RAGE M3?
Gatos recommends compiling X so that all files are in the right places but
that is quite hard.  Does anyone know what distro has X installed properly
and also comes with the packages needed to compile Gatos and DRI?  Also I'd
like to compile Gatos so that I get TV out (adventurous installation).  Has
anyone compiled Gatos and DRI so that 3D acceleration and Tv out both work?
Which should I compile first, Gatos or DRI?  Sorry for all the questions.

--=20
~=B1~ =BF? =D0=B5 "=A3=80=80=86" J=80=D0=EF =FE\/\/=F1=F0(r) =BF? ~=B1~

------=_Part_75882_22602506.1180137636027

Has anyone installed <a href=3D"http://X.org">X.org</a> DRI and Gatos on a =
thinkpad with an ATI RAGE M3?&nbsp; Gatos recommends compiling X so that al=
l files are in the right places but that is quite hard.&nbsp; Does anyone k=
now what distro has X installed properly and also comes with the packages n=
eeded to compile Gatos and DRI?&nbsp; Also I&#39;d like to compile Gatos so=
 that I get TV out (adventurous installation).&nbsp; Has anyone compiled Ga=
tos and DRI so that 3D acceleration and Tv out both work?&nbsp; Which shoul=
d I compile first, Gatos or DRI?&nbsp; Sorry for all the questions.
=80=D0=EF =FE\/\/=F1=F0(r) =BF? ~=B1~

------=_Part_75882_22602506.1180137636027--