[ltp] Non-Lenovo/IBM PATA hard-disks that support head unload?

Sat, 26 May 2007 15:52:37 -0300

Hello guys,

I want to add a second HD to my T43, but I'd rather buy one that supported
UNLOAD IMMEDIATE (aka hdaps head park) out of the box.  Lenovo is simply
asking too much for those in Brazil, and trying to apply lenovo firmware on
a stock HD is a low-probability scenario...

So I thought I should ask around here.  Did anyone manage to buy a PATA 2.5"
HD for his thinkpad, NOT FROM IBM OR LENOVO, which supports head unloads?
Which one?

  Henrique Holschuh