[ltp] Wireless hardware radio switch does not work on X60s

Guillermo Juárez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 31 May 2007 09:12:18 +0200

I have a x60s right here and I can assure that the kill swictch works
fine at least with the 2.6.20 kernel.

On the other hand, if I switch off wireless, when I switch it on it
tries to use the same ssid. That's a problems, since sometimes I
switch it off and go somewhere else. The only solution to this problem
is unloading the ipw3945 modules and loading it back.