[ltp] Intel TurboCache and Linux Thinkpads

Nick L. linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 31 May 2007 16:55:58 -0400

------=_Part_12101_29730848.1180644958960

I was just thinking about ordering the new Thinkpad X61s from the Lenovo
site. One option is Intel(r) Turbo Memory hard drive cache. One gig for
$50.00. Is this option supported in Linux, or is there planned support?
Should I just save my money?

Nick

------=_Part_12101_29730848.1180644958960

I was just thinking about ordering the new Thinkpad X61s from the Lenovo site. One option is <span id="config-content" name="config-content">

------=_Part_12101_29730848.1180644958960--