[ltp] TP61 Cardreader and Sony Memory Stick don't work

Markus Grunwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:28:04 +0100

Hello,

I got a very nicely preinstalled Linux (debian lenny 64 bit) on a TP61
from http://www.xtops.de where nearly everything works perfect. The only
thing that doesn't work for me is the card reader when it has to read my
sony memory stick (yeah, I know. But my DSC-V1 needs them :( ).

When I insert the stick in the card reader, nothing happens. No message in
any logfile. CF or SD Cards work fine.

I found nothing about this in google, so I wonder if anybody besides me
has this problem ? Can you tell me where I have to start to poke around to
get it working ?

TIA
--
Markus Grunwald

Registered Linux User Nr 101577          gpg/pgp fingerprint: 7E01F5FE15CEDD0A
http://counter.li.org                    (gpg --recv-keys 7E01F5FE15CEDD0A)
                                         icq 314331831