[ltp] X31 and hibernate-ram

gwenhael.goavec linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:31:37 +0100

Hello,
I have an thinkpad X31 with gentoo and an 2.6.22-suspend2 kernel.
When I use hibernate for suspend to disk it's works fine, the computer halt=
 and relaunch the system.
But when I wish using hibernate-ram, lcd stop moon light is on (it's ok) Bu=
t when I relaunch computer, moon disapear, power is on, fan run and nothing=
 else. no screen, no wireless etc. I need to stop and relaunch computer.
/var/log/hibernate.log has no informations, the last line concern
suspend...
Someone could help me to find the problem?
What's files I need to join for finding the problem.
Thank you very much=20
Gwenha=EBl