[ltp] t60 wireless Fn key antenna

Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:31:04 +0200

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 11:02:15AM -0600, Christian Loza wrote:
> The problem I have is that I cannot turn 'on' the antenna of a T60 (I
> already tried the Fn key, which enables the bluetooth, but not the
> wireless, i tried the hardware switch, and tried to restart the
> interface/OS).
> Seems like nothing brings it up. The antenna was working before. My
> coworker don't have other operating system (just ubuntu feisty).

Check the BIOS settings.  I had to enable the option mysteriously called
'Internal Wireless Radio Frequency' on my T61 before WiFi started
working.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT.  You feel sleepy.  Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink.  Close your eyes.  The opinions
stated above are yours.  You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1--