[ltp] Reverse "Unauthorized network card" patch

Sebastian Luettich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 04:24:14 +0100

¡Ola!

I patched my R51 with the forementioned WiFi patch to turn of the
whitelist check.  It works like a charm, I can run my Atheros card.

Sadly, the STR doesn't work anymore.  At first I suspected the madwifi
driver, so I changed the wifi back to the 2200bg, but still the notebook
won't wake up.  Screen stays black, no ssh access, no response to
hotkeys, no reboot possible.

I like the STR more than using different wifi cards, but I'm a C-moron.

Could someone supply a "Unbreaking Ur Thinkpad før Dümmies" patch, or
tell me what I have to change in the source from

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_unauthorized_MiniPCI_network_card

regards, Sebastian