[ltp] Is Kubuntu Dapper Drake the end of the line for 600x?

Harry Popov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:02:09 +0200

Hallo,

I still use T600X PIII 500Mhz 256Mb RAM which is my only computer. The
last Mandriva works fine. As I bought new HDD I installed Debian Testing
just for curiosity. Debian works fine too. Later I made distro upgrade
to Debian Unstable. No problems at all here too. All experiments were
done after fresh install on the HDD. I always use kernel parameter
pci=noacpi .

Hope this helps. Best regards,

Harry Popov

В нд, 2007-11-11 в 15:47 -0800, Michelle Klein-Hass написа: