[ltp] Curious WiFi issue dual booting w/T42 running Suse10.3

Jeffrey Taylor linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:54:15 -0600

Did you take down the interface (i.e., give up the lease) before switching OS?
The router may see the same MAC addres and think nothing needs to be done.

HTH,
  Jeffrey