[ltp] laptop hangs on hibernate

Rhett Creighton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:07:23 -0600

------=_Part_154_20379856.1195024043824

Using opensuse 10.3
Thinkpad T60P
Gnome
ATI fglrx

When I click on the gnome power applet and then "hibernate" (the only way
that I know how to hibernate), if I unplug my laptop before it is done
hibernating, that will freeze my laptop.

It is often able to hibernate otherwise, but sometimes freezes on restore.
Especially if I had a lot of apps open.

Any tips?  I didn't remap all my acpi stuff.  Any tips on that?

Thanks!
Rhett