[ltp] Gnome Down Key Problem

Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:07:20 +0200

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 01:09:40PM -0500, Alex Gonopolskiy wrote:
> I have been having a very strange issue with my T61 Thinkpad.  I've
> had this problem on both Debian and Ubuntu, I am currently running
> Ubuntu.  The problem is as follows:
>=20
> The down arrow button does not seem to work in Gnome, when I first
> installed Debian, it used to work fine, but starting from about a
> month or two ago it stopped scrolling down.  However it does work with
> other desktop environments such as Xfce.  I tried playing around with
> different keyboard layouts but it doesn't seem to fix anything.  Has
> Gnome recently changed keyboard shortcuts that could somehow affect
> this?  Has anyone had any similar problems before?

I had a problem somwhat like this one.  It turned out that I had
accidentally mapped Backspace to some action in System ->
Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Parc':
In one, a mad businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be
extinct.
The other is a film.

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--