[ltp] Happy with my A21P but.....

wes schreiner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:50:34 -0600

Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
> Happy with my A21P but after lurking for some months on this list I have the
> feeling that I should try to find some list which is closer to my Thinkpad
> version. Has somebody an idea where I find A21 buddies?

Oh, you have the right list.  There are many users of older ThinkPads
here, they just don't experience as many problems as the users of the
newer models so there you don't see as many posts from them.  If you
search the list archives you can see that most of the questions that you
might have about your A21P have already been addressed, but if not then
just ask here.  This list and the ThinkWiki are the best third-party
resources for any older ThinkPad.

wes
360CD - 600e - A22e - T30 - T42