[ltp] VMware: Modify virtual machine BIOS...advice? Thinkpad and IBM Recovery CDs

Donald B Altman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:52:21 -0500

I had similar problems.  But, once I bought a copy of W2K and created my
VMWare virtual machine, I can carry it to a new VMWare installation with
no problem.  I'm careful not to run it on more than one machine at a
time, and so I believe I'm compliant with the EULA that was in force
when I bought it.

You might find a good price for Windows on eBay.  There certainly seem
to be many copies for sale there.

Good luck,

--

Donald B. Altman