[ltp] Compiz SmackPad Plugin

Eugen Feller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:33:00 +0100

Hi all,

today I have finished my compiz smackpad plugin. It will rotate desktop
by hitting your thinkpad. The ones of you who are familiar with compiz
are welcome to get it from the compiz-fusion git (git clone
git://anongit.compiz-fusion.org/users/efeller/smackpad) or from
"http://www.eugen-feller.de/projects/smackpad/smackpad.tar". Make sure
you have HDAPS enabled and got the latest compiz installed. You can
enable the plugin out of the compiz settings manager and
activate/deactivate it by pushing "Alt+v". Enjoy smacking your
ThinkPad :)

1. git clone git://anongit.compiz-fusion.org/users/efeller/smackpad
2. cd smackpad
3. make && make install

Best Regards,
Eugen
| (o_.'                          Eugen Feller |
| //\                                 Student |
| V_/_        eugen.feller@uni-duesseldorf.de |
| PGP:                             0xF9A771A4 |
| IRC:      efeller/freenode/irc.freenode.net |
|  # Linux - Life is too short for reboots! # |