[ltp] using fingerprint reader for encryption or ssh login?

Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:16:44 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 09:30:39AM +0000, Jiang Qian wrote:
>> Hi All:
>> 	I'm among the paranoid people out there who encrypt things but
>> still fear key stroke logger to steal my passwords. Currently, I use
>> fingerprint reader to do sudo, so that I don't need to type in password.
>
> Are you sure you're really that paranoid?

Even for the rest of us who aren't quite so paranoid, but would just like
to use a different strong password on, say, each of our bank's web sites,
it would add some convenienve to use a fingerprint for that.

Chris