[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release for 2.6.24-rc2

Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:42:00 -0200

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On lun, 2007-11-19 at 20:04 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > I'll try rc3 with this patch and report back.
> Hmh, using 2.6.24-rc3 + thinkpad-acpi 0.18-20071112 thinkpad_acpi.c
> already looks like the one in the patch previously attached.

Yes, the fix is already in my rolled-up releases for 2.6.24.

So, I understand you still have the problem and that the patch didn't help
because it was already there?

In that case, please use lsinput to find out the number of the thinkpad-acpi
input device, and send me the output of input-kbd for that input device.

  Henrique Holschuh