[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release for 2.6.24-rc2

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:00:23 +0100

(sorry for this extra-long thread)
On mar, 2007-11-20 at 07:32 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> I'll force the patch to apply (or edit by hand), rebuild and report
> back.

Ok, it works! I've rebuild the kernel, now thinkpad-acpi loaded
doesn't report keypresses for brightness anymore. So now I need to load
video.c to catch those events, but there is no delay anymore, wich is
good. I still have to catch them manually (via xmodmap and a shortcut in
my wm) but I guess I can live with that. But video.c have support for
only backlights from like 10% to 100% and doesn't shut down the screen.
(and 100% in video.c is brighter than in thinkpad-acpi...)

Really thank you for your time.
Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis Perez