[ltp] ATI, fglrx, suspend to ram - works!

Jan Kundrát linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:45:40 +0100

--------------enig947A0E990C217CAEC957028D

Hamish wrote:
> Why would you bother using fglrx without DRI? I thought that the ati dr=
ivers=20
> were clever enough now to do non-accelerated X1400 displays now? (I kno=
w=20
> previously they were incapable of setting the screen resolution).

They never were. The only free/libre drivers for X1400 are vesa and
RadeonHD [1] which is still in development (and replaced avivo).

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd/

Cheers,
-jkt

--=20