[ltp] Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] Recently identified ThinkPad mysteriouses

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:03:24 +0100

On jeu, 2007-11-22 at 16:49 +0100, Thomas Renninger wrote:
> Apropos..., you probably know that already: Lenovo offers a new BIOS
> for
> latest T61 and other latest models with a lot worthy fixes. Especially
> the AHCI fix speeds up the machines a lot I've heard...

Hmh, wich version?

(as a side note, now that I'm using video.c, the screen is blank at
wakeup and I need to vt-switch to 1 then 7 to have it back) (and I'm
still looking for a good way to manager brightness events from video.c)

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis Perez