[ltp] Wireless Notebook Optical Mice - any problems or recommandations

Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:00:17 +0000

Ken Firestone wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2007, James Pearson wrote:
>
>    Hello all
>
>    I was looking to buy a new mouse for my T60 ThinkPad and I realized
>      that it is becoming harder and harder to find wired mini /
>      notebook mice.

Have you got the trackpoint configured "right" yet? Most people who
don't like it tend to have it in the default config. In particular, you
can have horiz + vertical scroll, middle-click, and much greater
sensitivity than  normal (i.e. a much lighter touch). See thinkwiki.

HTH,

Richard