[ltp] Replacement for mouse button rubber disk

John Jason Jordan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:25:03 -0800

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:53:12 +0100
Christoph Lechleitner <lech@ibcl.at> dijo:

> For example, there are those ThinkPad style USB keyboards that gives your thumbs the beloved Trackpoint/Touchpad/3 Mousebuttons in desktop or docking station environments, I couldn't work without 'em ;-))

I would love to have a small keyboard like the one on my Thinkpad, but separate to use with my desktop. Wireless (USB or bluetooth) would be awesome. All I've ever found are either the typical huge things with featureitis (extra keys dedicated to things like opening Outlook, surfing, etc.) and the few small ones I've found are junk. Does anyone know if anything like the Thinkpad keyboards are available as a separate wireless keyboard?