[ibm-acpi-devel] [ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.17-20071002 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Christian Birchinger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:30:23 +0200

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 07:03:44PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> You found the problem.  It is not doing a depth-walk to find LCD0._BCL.  I
> shall have it fixed soon, there is a ugly and a nice way to do it.
>
> Please do test the ugly way, just so we can test the rest of the stuff:
>
> change the only occourrence of "_BCL" in thinkpad-acpi to "LCD0._BCL", that
> should make things work.

Just as information, this enables working 16 levels on my Thinkpad R61 too.
Will try the new patch as soon as i get a chance.

Christian