[ltp] t41 with 1Gig only recognized 906Meg

Dan Sawyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 08 Oct 2007 06:41:01 -0700

--------------080908090708040103030404

Greg,

I have radeon 7500 video. It is currently partially 'broken'. There was
a recent kernel reorg of video and it broke the radeon module. I don't
see any evidence of shared memory.

Dan

Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 06 October 2007, Dan Sawyer wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> The system is a T41 with 1Gig ram. Linux only recognizes 900 Meg. Fedora
>> Linux recognized 1 Gig. What is the config parm to recognize 1 Gig?
>>
>> Thanks Dan
>>

> What video do you have.  I think Intel uses shared memory, doesn't it?

--------------080908090708040103030404

<head>
</head>
Greg,<br>
I have radeon 7500 video. It is currently partially 'broken'. There was
a recent kernel reorg of video and it broke the radeon module. I don't
see any evidence of shared memory. <br>
Dan <br>
Greg Meyer wrote:
The system is a T41 with 1Gig ram. Linux only recognizes 900 Meg. Fedora
Linux recognized 1 Gig. What is the config parm to recognize 1 Gig?

Thanks Dan
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->